Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Extremely Addictive Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1⁄2 ounces of hershey's dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 7 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 1⁄2 ounces of hershey's cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Grease an 8 x 10 inch baking dish with butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan at low heat and set aside.
- With a blender, mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl for 10 minutes. It has to be 10 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture, flour, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add the chopped walnuts and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let it cool completely and cut in squared pieces.
these were cake-like and very dense and they use a lot of eggs I didn't like them at all I prefer mine more fudgy
Oh my goodness, these are some serious chocolate heaven! What a great recipe! Mine came out just a tad "wet" in the middle but that's most likely because I used a 8x8" pan instead of the specified 8x10". No matter, there won't be any of these left for sure! I'll definately make these over and over again, only next time I'll use the right sized pan LOL. Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2011.