- 1 1⁄2 ounces of hershey's dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 7 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 1⁄2 ounces of hershey's cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Grease an 8 x 10 inch baking dish with butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan at low heat and set aside.
- With a blender, mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl for 10 minutes. It has to be 10 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture, flour, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add the chopped walnuts and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let it cool completely and cut in squared pieces.