1/1 Photo of Romeo and Juliet (Cheese and Jam)
I saw this in a cookbook and it is so simple! It's savory and sweet and great for when you need that little nibble during the day. In the book where I found this they had a cheese listed that I've never heard of. I winged it and used Cheddar. :) I used a 3/4 oz slice of cheese that is reduced calorie(50 per piece) and strawberry preserves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 ounce slice cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon jelly (any flavor) or 1 teaspoon jam (any flavor) or 1 teaspoon preserves (any flavor)
- 1Put your cheese down on a plate.
- 2Smear a spoon full of jelly on top.
- 4(Sounds goofy,I know but very easy and very good!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romeo and Juliet (Cheese and Jam)
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g