1/4 Photos of Romantic Wild Rice Salad
This is a sophisticated salad that's perfect for taking on a romantic picnic date in the park. Adjust the ingredients to your tastes and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to package directions. You could use chicken broth instead of water.
- 2In a bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, garlic and terragon.
- 3As soon as the rice is done, mix it with the dressing.
- 4Fold in the scallions.
- 5Chill in the refrigerator 30-60 minutes. This salad tastes great when it is not too cold.
- 6Taste and adjust seasonings. Mix in half of the walnuts. Sprinkle rest on top. You could roast them first if you wanted.
- 7Thinnly slice strawberries and arrange them on top.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romantic Wild Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.3
- Calories from Fat 527
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 21.7 g