Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This light, summery recipe is ideal for a main course. Chicken breasts are stuffed with soft cheese and sundried tomatoes.
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves only
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 -3 slices prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Put the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and gently bash with a rolling pin until doubled in size.
- Mix together the cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, thyme and lemon zest. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide the filling between the chicken and roll up to enclose. Wrap the breasts in the prosciutto and then in a loose parcel of foil.
- Put on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes, peeling back the foil for the last five minutes.
- Slice thickly to serve.