1/1 Photo of Romantic Chicken Mushroom Rollups
1 hr 40 mins
Chef Patience's Note:
This dish would be wonderful as part of a romantic dinner for 2. Times listed are estimated. Entry for RSC #5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate chicken in wine for a minimum of ½ hour.
- 2Then, remove the chicken from the marinade and pound it as flat as you can.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Place butter and mushrooms in a frying pan.
- 5Heat mushrooms thru.
- 6Add cleaned, stemmed spinach, stir and cover.
- 7Turn off heat.
- 8Three minutes later, check the mushroom mixture and add some salt and 1 tbsp coriander, adjusting to taste.
- 9Place ½ of mushroom mixture on one end of a flattened chicken breast.
- 10Roll the chicken breast up.
- 11Try to tuck in the ends.
- 12Repeat with 2nd chicken breast.
- 13On a plate, mix flour, 2 tbsp coriander and ¼ tsp salt.
- 14Carefully dredge the chicken rolls in the flour mixture.
- 15Brush off any excess flour.
- 16Place the chicken in a small baking dish and bake for about 40 min, or until the chicken reaches an interior temperature of 188 degrees or juices stop running.
- 17The outside of the rolls should by golden brown.
- 18Slice carefully and arrange on a plate.
- 19Serve with the remainder of the wine you chilled after using 3 c for a marinade, (you did chill it, didn’t you?) a side of rice pilaf, and a small loaf of fresh brown bread with flavored butter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romantic Chicken Mushroom Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (607 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 35.0 g