Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prepare to sink in and soak in this delightful potion. Great as a gift, be sure to make one for you too!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup epsom salts
- 1 cup citric acid (available at drug stores)
- 3 -5 drops essential oils (Lavender, rosemary,thyme,or rose,patchouli for example)
- Mix first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gradually add a drop of various essential oils to the mixture.
- Lavender relieves anxiety.
- Rosemary and thyme revitalize.
- Rose soothes and patchouli is very sensual.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly.
- Transfer ingredients from a bowl into a glass container, such as a jam jar.
- Seal tightly and shake well.
- Draw a warm bath, adding 1 to 2 tbls.
- of mixture.
- Sink in and soak for at least 20 minutes.
So Clean and Fresh. I really liked this. I made mine with lavender oil and also added some lavender buds to the mix. I made a lot for gifts and I`m going for an other batch to make with my favorite oil patchouli oil. To give and for my self.
What a lovely potion! I used lavender and rosemary oil - will make this again as gifts for Christmas. Thanks for sharing this easy comforting recipe!
Made for Cook-A-Thon for Sharon in memory of her husband.
This was very nice for a relaxing bath.