1/2 Photos of Romano's Macaroni Grill Warm Chocolate Cake With Fudge Sauce
A while back I was looking for the AppleBee's Triple Chocolate Meltdown recipe...which I never did find, BUT...I have come across another fabu cake! The Macaroni Grill's warm chocolate cake with fudge sauce! I found this on the net, and have scaled the recipe down to 1 cake, and made a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cake: Preheat oven to 350º Sift flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
- 2Mix ingredients, taking care not over mix. Batter will be thick.
- 3Pour batter into a 13X9 inch pan.
- 4Bake at 350º for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Fudge Sauce: Bring cream to a simmer in a medium nonreactive saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Remove from heat and add chocolate all at once.
- 7Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 8Whisk the glaze smooth.
- 9Presentation: Cut a fairly large square of cake, and place on a dessert plate.
- 10(Still warm, or reheat in microwave slightly) Liberally pour warm fudge sauce over cake.
- 11Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream (please-- no cool whip for this baby) and chopped nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill Warm Chocolate Cake With Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (2140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6559.1
- Calories from Fat 3266
- Total Fat 362.9 g
- Saturated Fat 157.6 g
- Cholesterol 432.9 mg
- Sodium 6865.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 858.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 78.8 g
- Sugars 331.5 g
- Protein 101.0 g