Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a copy of the original recipe from Ramano's Macaroni Grill. It was made by MG on a local TV station a few years ago and posted on the show's website. Enjoy! (in small portions)
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml white mushroom, sliced
- 20 large shrimp, de-veined and tails removed
- 9.85 ml salt
- 7.39 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach, fresh
- 709.77 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 453.59 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- In a large, pre-heated skillet, add olive oil, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms and garlic start to brown.
- Add shrimp, sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until shrimp turn white.
- Add spinach, lemon juice and white wine to sauté pan. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together well. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil and stir for 3 minutes while boiling.
- Remove from heat, add pasta and stir until pasta is hot and all ingredients are mixed well.
This last Friday, I ordered the Shrimp Portofino at the Corona, CA location. Absolutely delicious! However, there were Pine Nuts in my serving. I note Pine Nuts are not in the ingredient list, but thought since this post perhaps Pine Nuts have been added. Nonetheless, I have the ingredients and plan to make this tomorrow. . . ?
This is an excellent dish. Thanks for sharing.