This is a copy of the original recipe from Ramano's Macaroni Grill. It was made by MG on a local TV station a few years ago and posted on the show's website. Enjoy! (in small portions)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml white mushroom, sliced
- 20 large shrimp, de-veined and tails removed
- 9.85 ml salt
- 7.39 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach, fresh
- 709.77 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 453.59 g angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1In a large, pre-heated skillet, add olive oil, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms and garlic start to brown.
- 2Add shrimp, sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until shrimp turn white.
- 3Add spinach, lemon juice and white wine to sauté pan. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together well. Simmer for 1 minute.
- 4Add heavy cream and bring to a boil and stir for 3 minutes while boiling.
- 5Remove from heat, add pasta and stir until pasta is hot and all ingredients are mixed well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill - Shrimp Portofino
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1204.7
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.4 g
- Saturated Fat 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 298.1 mg
- Sodium 1325.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 26.1 g