Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
A copycat recipe for Macaroni Grill. I crave this dish sometimes. Serve this over pasta or rice....we prefer pasta.
Top Review by Enormus
Close, but here is the actual recipe.. pinenuts are occasionally added at select locations. Ingredients: 3 Tbsp olive oil 2 Tbsp fresh garlic, finely chopped 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced 20 ea Large shrimp, de-veined and tails removed 2 tsp Salt 1 Â½ tsp Black pepper Â½ cup Lemon juice, freshly squeezed 4 cups Baby spinach, fresh 3 cups Heavy cream 1 lb. Angel hair pasta, cooked Directions: In a large, pre-heated skillet, add olive oil, garlic and mushrooms. SautÃ© until mushrooms and garlic start to brown. Add shrimp, sprinkle with salt and pepper and sautÃ© until shrimp turn white. Add spinach, lemon juice and white wine to sautÃ© pan. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together well. Simmer for 1 minute. Add heavy cream and bring to a boil and stir for 3 minutes while boiling. Remove from heat, add pasta and stir until pasta is hot and all ingredients are mixed well.
- 16 medium mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 12 -16 large shrimp, cleaned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 lemon slices
- 2 tablespoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and 2 tsp garlic and saute until almost tender,about 5-7 minute.
- Add the shrimp and saute until the shrimp is cooked, about 3 minute Do NOT overcook!
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the lemon slices and parsley.
- Heat through.
- Serve over pasta or rice, and garnish with lemon slices and parsley.