A Macaroni Grill copy cat recipe...not low in fat if that's what you are looking for, but really tasty
- 113.39 g lemon juice
- 56.69 g white wine
- 113.39 g heavy cream
- 453.59 g butter
- 6 (510.29-680.38 g) chicken breasts, pounded thin
- oil, for sauteing chicken
- butter, for sauteing chicken
- 118.29-177.44 ml flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper, for dredging
- 170.09 g pancetta, cooked
- 340.19 g mushrooms, sliced
- 340.19 g artichoke hearts, sliced
- 14.79 ml capers
- 453.59 g capellini, cooked
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- To make the sauce: Heat the lemon juice and white wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by one-third.
- Add cream and simmer until mixture thickens (3-4 minutes).
- Slowly add butter until completely incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Heat a small amount of oil and two tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- Dredge chicken in flour and saute in pan, turning once, until brown and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and add to pan remaining ingredients.
- Heat until mushrooms soften and are cooked; add chicken back to pan.
- Place cooked pasta on each plate.
- Add half of butter sauce to chicken mixture and toss.
- Taste and adjust, adding more sauce if needed.
- Place chicken mixture over pasta.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Alternately, mix pasta and chicken mixture together.
- Toss with butter sauce.