1/29 Photos of Romano's Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread
2 hrs 33 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
This is an attempt to immitate the excellent bread that is served in the Macaroni Grill Restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place yeast, sugar and water in large bowl or food processor and allow mixture to become bubbly.
- 2Mix in 1 T butter, salt, and 2 cups of flour.
- 3Add one tablespoon of the fresh chopped rosemary.
- 4Knead for about 10 minutes by hand or in food processor about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- 5Add more flour if necessary.
- 6Oil a bowl, put dough in it and cover with a towel.
- 7Let dough rise in a warm place for one hour until doubled.
- 8Punch down dough and divide in half.
- 9Let dough rest about 5 minutes.
- 10Spray baking pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 11Shape the dough into 2 small rounded oval loaves.
- 12Sprinkle remaining 1 Tablespoon of rosemary over the loaves and press lightly into the surface.
- 13Let loaves rise again until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 14Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 15Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 16Carefully remove from oven, brush with remaining butter (and salt if desired.).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1274.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 18.7 g