Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a copycat recipe I got from topsecretrecipes.com.
- 6 ounces butter
- 18 ounces grilled chicken, sliced
- 12 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 36 ounces roasted garlic cream sauce
- 36 ounces bow tie pasta (about 6 oz. pasta per serving)
- italian parsley sprig, if desired
- Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, sauté butter, sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms about 30 seconds. Add the roasted garlic cream sauce and Parmesan; heat thoroughly.
- Remove pasta from water and drain. Add pasta to the sauté pan and mix well. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and Italian parsley sprig.
Get with the groove, chef 531811, the sundried tomatoes are in instruction #2.. Hope this helps..
This is really good - I took this recipe and made the following edits. This makes a TON of sauce, so if you really want that much, follow the amounts, but I did it on a smaller scale. - Did not buy pre-made garlic sauce, I bought heavy cream and garlic. Pre-made sauce was not as good. - You will need to add salt and pepper to the sauce. - I added basil to make it a little more bright. - I also used orechiette instead of bowtie pasta (it didn't taste any different). Overall, it was really good!
I just recently had this at Macaroni Grill. I know it had LOTS of garlic in it. It also had a significant "bite" to it. More than the black pepper that I could see in the sauce would supply. I specifically inquired and the chef said that there was cayenne pepper in the sauce as well. I have looked all over for a copycat recipe that includes cayenne and I do not see one. Unless the recipe has changed recently...I know our Macaroni Grill adds cayenne and you can tell!