- 6 ounces butter
- 18 ounces grilled chicken, sliced
- 12 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 36 ounces roasted garlic cream sauce
- 36 ounces bow tie pasta (about 6 oz. pasta per serving)
- italian parsley sprig, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, sauté butter, sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms about 30 seconds. Add the roasted garlic cream sauce and Parmesan; heat thoroughly.
- Remove pasta from water and drain. Add pasta to the sauté pan and mix well. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and Italian parsley sprig.