1/1 Photo of Romano's Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Al Sugo Bianco
If you've eaten at the Macaroni Grill they are wonderfully consistent with creamy and tasteful sauces. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1/8 teaspoon chicken base
- 1 1/4 cups asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 ounces water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pancetta, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onion, tops only
- 3/4 lb chicken, grilled and sliced
- 2 lbs farfalle pasta, cooked
- 8 ounces heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1To Make the Sauce: Heat cream to very hot and just bubbly (but not a boil).
- 2Add chicken base and cheese.
- 3Stir constantly with a wire whip and bring temperature back to just bubbly.
- 4Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce.
- 5Bring to a slow simmer to cook out starch.
- 6Transfer sauce to a container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 7To Make the Pasta Dish: Saute red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic.
- 8Add chicken, green onions and pasta.
- 9Deglaze the pan with the cream.
- 10Add asiago cream sauce.
- 11Heat thoroughly.
- 12Garnish with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Al Sugo Bianco
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2182.2
- Calories from Fat 1241
- Total Fat 137.9 g
- Saturated Fat 80.1 g
- Cholesterol 502.0 mg
- Sodium 293.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 52.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: