1/1 Photo of Romano's Macaroni Grill Chicken Scaloppine
Punky Julster's Note:
This is a copy cat that I found online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Lemon Butter Sauce
Chicken and Pasta
- 6 -8 chicken breasts (3-ounces each)
- oil, for sauteing chicken
- butter, for sauteing chicken
- 2 3/4 cups flour, seasoned with salt and pepper, for dredging
- 6 ounces pancetta, cooked
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 lb cappellini pasta, cooked
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1To make the sauce:.
- 2Heat the lemon juice and white wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Bring to a boil and reduce by one-third.
- 4Add cream and simmer until mixture thickens (3 to 4 minutes).
- 5Slowly add butter until completely incorporated.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 8To make chicken and pasta:.
- 9Cook pasta and drain.
- 10Heat a small amount of oil and two tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- 11Dredge chicken in flour and saute in pan, turning once, until brown and cooked through.
- 12Remove chicken from pan.
- 13Add remaining ingredients to pan.
- 14Heat until mushrooms soften and are cooked. Add chicken back to pan.
- 15To serve:.
- 16Place cooked pasta on each plate.
- 17Add half of butter sauce to chicken mixture and toss.
- 18Taste and adjust. Add more sauce if needed.
- 19Place chicken mixture over pasta.
- 20Add a little more sauce to each.
- 21Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill Chicken Scaloppine
Serving Size: 1 (781 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2113.7
- Calories from Fat 1137
- Total Fat 126.4 g
- Saturated Fat 71.5 g
- Cholesterol 424.0 mg
- Sodium 1087.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 75.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: