1/2 Photos of Romano's Macaroni Grill Chicken Cannelloni
Had this at the Macaroni Grill. It was delicious. This is a copycat version I found online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 ounce fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomato, sliced
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 sheets lasagna noodles
- 1Dice the chicken breast into 1/2-inch pieces and place into a large mixing bowl. Add spinach, tomatoes, ricotta, mozzarella, pepper and salt, and mix thoroughly.
- 2Arrange precooked pasta sheets on a cutting board and place two or three rounded tablespoons of filling mixture down the center of each pasta sheet and carefully roll pasta around filling in a cigar fashion.
- 3Place the rolled cannelloni, side by side, into an ovenproof shallow baking dish. Place Alfredo sauce and tomato sauce in bowl and mix until well incorporated. Pour sauce over cannelloni covering completely.
- 4Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over top of sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- 5Remove foil and continue to bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove from oven and serve family style or on individual plates garnished with fresh diced tomatoes, and basil or Italian parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill Chicken Cannelloni
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.4
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 1858.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: