This recipe is from Salt Grass Steakhouse, and is wonderful. (preparation time does not include boiling the potatoes.)
- Boil potatoes a day ahead. Cover and place in refrigerator. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large mixing bowl.
- Place butter and garlic in saucepan and heat until butter is melted. Pour over potatoes.
- Add 3 Tablespoons romano cheese, milk, jack cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Squish potato mixture through your fingers, mixing thoroughly, yet leaving large potato chunks.
- Transfer to sprayed 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon romano cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.