1/1 Photo of Romano Potatoes
This recipe is from Salt Grass Steakhouse, and is wonderful. (preparation time does not include boiling the potatoes.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes a day ahead. Cover and place in refrigerator. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large mixing bowl.
- 2Place butter and garlic in saucepan and heat until butter is melted. Pour over potatoes.
- 3Add 3 Tablespoons romano cheese, milk, jack cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 4Squish potato mixture through your fingers, mixing thoroughly, yet leaving large potato chunks.
- 5Transfer to sprayed 9x13 casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon romano cheese on top.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 877.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g