- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup shredded romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim chicken breast of all fat. Place in a large plastic bag and pound until 1/4 inch thick.
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour, dip in egg and roll in Romano cheese.
- Preheat nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil until golden, turning once, about 2 minutes per side.
- NOTE: Chicken may be breaded and refrigerated for several hours until ready to cook.