Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is just a simple and tasty skillet meal that I found on the back of a Kraft Romano cheese container. I was surprised to find that it is not already posted here. Sometimes I use my already-made, homemade spaghetti sauce in place of the jar sauce.
- 3 cups farfalle pasta, cooked and drained (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated and divided
- Combine pasta, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 2 T Romano cheese in a large skillet or large saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 T Romano cheese; cover.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Makes 4 servings, about 1 1/4 cups each.
So good! Reminds me of ziti except with different shaped pasta!! Probably ended up adding more cheese than it really called for -- I don't really measure cheese in dishes like this -- just add it until it looks right :) Will be making again and again!!