Recipe by Lainey39
This is just a simple and tasty skillet meal that I found on the back of a Kraft Romano cheese container. I was surprised to find that it is not already posted here. Sometimes I use my already-made, homemade spaghetti sauce in place of the jar sauce.
Top Review by iewe
So good! Reminds me of ziti except with different shaped pasta!! Probably ended up adding more cheese than it really called for -- I don't really measure cheese in dishes like this -- just add it until it looks right :) Will be making again and again!!
- 3 cups farfalle pasta, cooked and drained (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pasta, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 2 T Romano cheese in a large skillet or large saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 T Romano cheese; cover.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Makes 4 servings, about 1 1/4 cups each.