These little yummies are THE smell encountered at any Romanian Piatsa (outdoor market). They are the closest thing you find to Romanian street food. They are very flavorful and smell incredibly good while grilling.
- Mix all ingredients except soda water and baking soda until well blended.
- Blend in baking soda.
- Slowly add soda water a little at a time until well combined. Mixture should be moist but not so much that it cannot hold a shape.
- Form meat into cylindrical shapes about 2-3 inches long and 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Grill (or fry but they won't be as tasty) turning every few minutes until cooked through, about 10 minutes depending on your grill).
- Serve with a light mustard.