Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is made with a variety of goat's cheese or milk cheeses depending on what you can find. Put it on French bread and serve with tomatoes.
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- Combine all ingredients in a large bow. Beat on low speed of an electric mixer until combined. Increse speed to high and beat until smooth. (The feta cheese will not be completely smooth. Ignore the tiny lumps that remain.).
- Spoon cheese into a serving bowl, cover, and chill several hours to blend flavors.
This dip is awesome! I loved the combination of feta cheese, cream cheese and the herbs! Mmmm! I halved the recipe leaving part of the feta cheese in chunks and leaving the amount of spices as for the full recipe. It turned out super tasty and Ill make it again for sure.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this tasty treat with us, morgainegeiser!
Made and reviewed for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #46 November 2010.
This was great! I won't bother anymore buying it in the store.Thanks for sharing.
Made for tonight's movie but "sampled" all afternoon long, lol. This is great spread on Nonni's Panatini. Made for my adopted baby girl, Spring PAC.