4 hrs 10 mins
From Steve Raichlen's BBQ USA cookbook. Preparation time includes 4 hours marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place skirt steak in shallow baking dish.
- 2Season generously on both sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 3Drizzle olive oil over skirt steak on both sides, patting it on with your fingers.
- 4Sprinkle with garlic and oregano and pat these in with your fingers.
- 5Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- 6Heat grill to high.
- 7When you're ready to cook the steak, brush the grill grate with oil.
- 8Place steak on the hot grate and grill until cooked to taste. (I usually turn my grill down after I put the steak on.).
- 9Cook about 3 to 4 minutes/side for medium rare. Steak should be nicely browned on the bottom when ready to turn.
- 10Transfer to platter and let rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- 11Be sure to cut across the grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romanian Garlic Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 36.1 g