Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe is from www.tastycooking.com. This dish is made in Romania. Sound very delicious!
- 3 whole chicken breasts, halved
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup diced beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- Brown chicken breasts in oil.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove from pan.
- To oil, add beef, onion, celery and basil; simmer 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add tomato paste and broth.
- Return chicken, cover and simmer 1 hour or until done.
- Turn occasionally.
- Add parsley and serve over cooked spaghetti.