Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
this i found in Mom's recipe box
- 5 apples, peeled and cored
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- Cut apples into 1 inch wedges. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk together eggs and sugar until blended.
- Mix in baking soda,oil, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, just until moistened.
- Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Pour batter into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes.
Best apple cake I have ever tasted!! Great with sour cream. I make this cake often and everyone always loves it.