Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces (1 bunch)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 4 slices)
- From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice.
- In 2-cup liquid measuring cup, combine broth, cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, sage, salt, and lemon peel and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken just loses its pink color throughout.
- Transfer chicken to medium bowl.
- In same skillet, cook asparagus 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring frequently.
- Transfer asparagus to bowl with chicken.
- Stir broth mixture and add to skillet; heat to boiling, stirring.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Return chicken and asparagus to skillet; add prosciutto and heat through.