Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a taste of Ancient Rome. Serve with Honeyed wine, Lucien sausages and some other Roman delights. The hard part will be finding the Roman Bath to serve it in.
- Reduce the grape juice to 1/10 volume.
- Add the anchovy paste and the oregano.
- Use as directed.
- Mussel dish:.
- Wash the mussels thoroughly.
- Place in pot and add water to cover them. Add remaining ingredients.
- Boil until done. This means:.
- Shells will open during boiling. After shells open, boiling should continue for 3 to 5 minutes. So watch the mussels ok?