Recipe by SrtaMaestra
Another recipe from a Potato Board Pamphlet. I have not yet tried this.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This goes together really quickly, and it is a very tasty vegetable dish. I served it for dinner to go with baked salmon. The vegetables were soft in the middle but just starting to darken around the edges as if I had grilled them--just the way I like my vegetables! I don't like balsamic vinegar, so I reduced that by half, and the dish turned out yummy and very nicely roasted to perfection. I will make this often.
- 1 lb potato, cut into 1/4 inch slices (3 medium)
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes, peppers, and onion with oil to coat. Arrange in a sincle layer on baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar and garlic. Toss thoroughly, and arrange again in single layer.
- Continue to roast 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Season with salt.