Recipe by Seasoned Cook
RICH FLAVOR! A good after dinner drink for yourself or guests! Relax and enjoy after a long day!
- 473.18 ml strong coffee
- 118.29 ml milk
- 59.14 ml Kahlua
- 59.14 ml bailey's irish cream
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 236.59 ml vanilla ice cream
- ice cube (or crushed ice)
- cocoa powder (or cinnamon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cream in a blender. Add coffee, milk, Kahlua, Bailey's irish cream and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes. Blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into tall glasses or cups.
- (If desired, add a small scoop of ice cream on top.) Sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Relax and Enjoy!