Recipe by Seasoned Cook
RICH FLAVOR! A good after dinner drink for yourself or guests! Relax and enjoy after a long day!
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄4 cup bailey's irish cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ice cube (or crushed ice)
- cocoa powder (or cinnamon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cream in a blender. Add coffee, milk, Kahlua, Bailey's irish cream and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes. Blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into tall glasses or cups.
- (If desired, add a small scoop of ice cream on top.) Sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Relax and Enjoy!