2 hrs 10 mins
susie cooks's Note:
Pinot Grigio is an excellent choice of wine for this recipe. Use Prosecco (an Italian sparkling wine) instead of club soda. This recipe calls for Lemoncello for the lemon liqueur. From a recipe book called Sangria.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large glass pitcher, combine the peach slices, grapes and lemon slices.
- 2Add the peach brandy, and sugar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3Slowly pour in the white wine, stirring gently.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- 5When ready to serve, add the Prosecco and stir gently.
- 6Fill glasses with ice.
- 7Slowly pour sangria into glasses allowing the fruit pieces to fall into the glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roman Holiday Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: