Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pinot Grigio is an excellent choice of wine for this recipe. Use Prosecco (an Italian sparkling wine) instead of club soda. This recipe calls for Lemoncello for the lemon liqueur. From a recipe book called Sangria.
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the peach slices, grapes and lemon slices.
- Add the peach brandy, and sugar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slowly pour in the white wine, stirring gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the Prosecco and stir gently.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Slowly pour sangria into glasses allowing the fruit pieces to fall into the glasses.
wonderful! I am used to red wine sangrias and this was a lovely white! I didn't have grapes but had everything else. This was a big hit with my book group ladies. ZWT 3