My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and water. Add meat. Mix well to combine.
- 2Using a 1/3 measuring cup as a guide, form into 6 patties.
- 3Place patties in a large skillet sprayed with olive-oil flavored cooking spray. Brown patties for 3 minutes on each side.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine tomato soup and remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Pour soup mixture evenly over browned patties.
- 5Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Place one slice of mozzarella cheese over each patty. Continue simmering, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- 7For each sandwich, place 1 patty between hamburger bun and spoon about 2 tablespoons sauce mixture over top. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roman Burger Melts
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 479.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request tomato soup