Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Roman Burger Melts recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and water. Add meat. Mix well to combine.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup as a guide, form into 6 patties.
- Place patties in a large skillet sprayed with olive-oil flavored cooking spray. Brown patties for 3 minutes on each side.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato soup and remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Pour soup mixture evenly over browned patties.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place one slice of mozzarella cheese over each patty. Continue simmering, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- For each sandwich, place 1 patty between hamburger bun and spoon about 2 tablespoons sauce mixture over top. Serve at once.