Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is luscious. Great to make and use up some of those Bing cherries in season. This is pretty healthy and tastes great. Cherries are great for my diet, now I just have to wait until they are in season! I use a good balsamic vinaigrette for dressing. I usually use more cherries!
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 1 cup smoked turkey, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2⁄3 cup bing cherry, washed, halved and pitted
- Toss all ingredients except cherries in large bowl.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over salad and toss. Drizzle some vinaigrette over the cherries and toss to coat.
- Arrange salad on individual plates and sprinkle with cherries.
This is a very interesting and unique blend of flavors. I used Recipe #256132 for the dressing. Thanks for sharing!