Recipe by Snicklefritzie
This is luscious. Great to make and use up some of those Bing cherries in season. This is pretty healthy and tastes great. Cherries are great for my diet, now I just have to wait until they are in season! I use a good balsamic vinaigrette for dressing. I usually use more cherries!
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 1 cup smoked turkey, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2⁄3 cup bing cherry, washed, halved and pitted