Recipe by Meredith .F
From rachael Ray Everyday-Feb. 2008..... Great as an appetizer or as a salad course.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup hearts of palm, chopped
- 1⁄2 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 pomegranate
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce, from the heart
Directions See How It's Made
- In a med bowl, stir mayo, mint & lemon juice. Add artichoke hearts, hearts of palm and avocado and toss to combine. Season with salt.
- In a bowl of water, peel the pomegranate to release the seeds; drain.
- Spoon the tossed salad onto the lettuce leaves and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top.