- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bitesize pcs
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 4 -8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or vegi. oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a glass dish or jar and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add oil, salt, paprika, dry mustard and garlic.
- Shake/stir to combine and chill thoroughly.
- Combine lettuce and strawberries, add dressing to taste and toss until well coated. Sprinkle with feta cheese.