Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this simple salad. :)
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine the lettuce, strawberries, onion, and toasted almond slivers; toss gently.
- Combine honey and vinegar, stirring well.
- Pour vinegar mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Wonderful, Ginny. I used a different vinaigrette but will definitely try the honey and balsamic as soon as I get some decent white balsamic.