Mini Ravindran's Note:
This light entree salad made a great one-course lunch for me. Got this recipe from an Indian magazine for women called Femina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oil, basil, oregano and garlic in a large bowl.
- 2Toss in the sliced vegetables.
- 3Marinate for 5 minutes.
- 4Place on a hot grill and cook until just soft.
- 5Allow to cool slightly.
- 6Arrange the Romaine on large plates.
- 7Divide the vegetables on the plates.
- 8Top with your favorite vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romaine Salad with Grilled Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (1740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1305.1
- Calories from Fat 1006
- Total Fat 111.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.5 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 19.6 g