- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and thinly slice the carrot, (to equal 1/2 cup). Place in a blender along with ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and water.
- Blend on high til carrot is pureed. With motor running, add oil in a steady stream, blending til incorporated.
- Cut romaine into bite sized pieces. Divide lettuce among four serving plates and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.