Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy salad recipe.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups hearts of romaine mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad mix; toss to coat.
This was a very quick salad to make and tasty dressing too, I love Romaine salad so nice and crunchy. I just made half the recipe as it was just me that was eating it. It was good to have it all to myself. thank you for posting. Made for the diabetic forum July 2011.