Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a nice salad!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, in bite sized pieces
- 1 head radicchio, in bite sized pieces
- 3 bunches arugula, in bite sized pieces
- Whisk together first six ingredients in medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil and season generously with fresh ground pepper.
- Toss greens with dressing.
Great simple salad. The dressing is delicious and I plan to add it to the "go to" list.
Intense dressing for some of the more intense greens, a tasty matchup. Went beautifully with lasagne and even though I made too much, there were no leftovers.
This was nice and refreshing! Goes great with Italian food. They make a combination of these lettuces in the bags now so all I had to do was rinse the lettuce ( I do this even though it says pre-washed) and make the dressing. I really liked it, thanks!