Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Art Smith. i added shrimp.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) romaine lettuce hearts, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a small bowl. Season generously with pepper. (For a thinner dressing, dilute with a tablespoon or two of water.)
- Toss the lettuce and dressing well in a large bowl. Add the Parmesan and toss again. Serve immediately.