Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am always making different salads to tweek taste buds of my hubby. This has surprise vegetables in it which could be optional, cauliflower and avocado. The crunch and taste is great.
- 1 large romaine lettuce hearts, chunks
- 283.49 g can pineapple chunks, drained
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced cauliflower floret
- 8 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chunks (optional)
- 473.18 ml frozen raspberries, thawed
- 9.85 ml rice vinegar
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 2 (56.69 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml poppy seed
- 4.92 ml reserved pineapple juice
- In large glass bowl, add 1 inch chunks of Romaine lettuce hearts.
- 2nd layer: Add pineapple chunks.
- 3rd layer: Add cauliflower slices.
- 4th layer: Add sliced carrots.
- 5th layer: Add Avocado chunks.
- In bowl add rice vinegar, sugar, milk, poppy seeds and pineapple juice. Mix well with whisk.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Add Raspberries.
- Cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate two hours.