2 hrs 15 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
I am always making different salads to tweek taste buds of my hubby. This has surprise vegetables in it which could be optional, cauliflower and avocado. The crunch and taste is great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large romaine lettuce hearts, chunks
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced cauliflower floret
- 8 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chunks (optional)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice
- 1In large glass bowl, add 1 inch chunks of Romaine lettuce hearts.
- 22nd layer: Add pineapple chunks.
- 33rd layer: Add cauliflower slices.
- 44th layer: Add sliced carrots.
- 55th layer: Add Avocado chunks.
- 6In bowl add rice vinegar, sugar, milk, poppy seeds and pineapple juice. Mix well with whisk.
- 7Drizzle over salad.
- 8Add Raspberries.
- 9Cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate two hours.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romaine Heart , Pineapple , Raspberries Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 52.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: