Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I discovered this salad looking for a different use for romaine lettuce. I used green seedless grapes but I think red or black would be prettier. I love the sweet pop of the grapes with the saltiness of the feta. The dressing i s lovely too. From Food Network and Daisuke Utagawa
- 1⁄2 head romaine lettuce, cleaned and chopped
- 20 red seedless grapes, halved, any color works
- 6 -8 ounces feta cheese, cut into 10 1-inch cubes, substitute crumbled, I used less
vinaigrette dressing recipe follows
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Place lettuce and grapes in a bowl with feta cheese.
- Combine dressing ingredients, whisk to combine.
- Toss all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.