Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We make our own raspberry vinaigrette with equal parts of red wine vinegar, raspberry juice from thawed frozen raspberries, and olive oil. Shake in a small jar, season with salt, fresh ground black pepper and a few raspberries..shake again..so fresh tasting...delicious on this salad..
- 4 cups town romaine lettuce
- 2 cups broccoli, salad blend
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onions, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup purchased raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- In large serving bowl, combine all ingredients except salad dressing.
- Toss to mix.
- Make salad dressing or toss with bottled dressing to coat.