Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delightful spring salad with a nice fresh flavour. If making ahead of time, do not peel and add avocado until just prior to serving as it will discolour. Decorate plate with thinly sliced pieces of lime.
- Tear romaine and radicchio into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in large bowl.
- Toss with avocado and red onion slices.
- Combine lime juice and vinegar in small bowl.
- Whisk in Dijon mustard and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in poppyseeds.
- Just before serving, toss salad and dressing together.