Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is simple to prepare but big on flavour.
- 4 cups romaine leaves, torn
- 2 cups radicchio, torn
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, sliced (peel if preferred)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the romaine, radicchio and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
A pretty, simple salad. The dressing was a bit mild - could be a matter of taste.