Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe that I have adapted from Bon Appetit. It is fast, easy and the taste is definately there! This is one of the recipes I take along with me when we are travelling and staying in a condo. I have got it to the point where I can eye ball the ingredients and it comes out perfect each time!!! Cherry tomatoes can be used instead of the mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (heaping if you want)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 small romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 6 -8 small mushrooms, sliced
- 2 -4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- In a food processor or blender, add the garlic and mince. Add the rest of the ingredients for the salad. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, add the romaine lettuce and mushrooms. Add dressing and toss. Place the lettuce on plates and grate with some parmesan cheese.