Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is a great appetizer. The name comes from my middle child who thought it up one day when I told her I was making her favorite ham roll ups. These have to chill before slicing so prepare accordingly.
Top Review by Kat's Mom
Extremely easy and very tasty. I took these to my son's house as part of my contribution towards dinner and everyone loved them. My son took one taste and said: "Any leftovers are staying right here!" Even Kat and her DH, who normally don't eat olives, really enjoyed the combination of cream cheese, black olives and dill pickle relish. Thin sliced Boar's Head Black Forrest Ham worked very well. A real hit Sherrybeth; thanks for sharing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons olives, chopped (green or black)
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish (I use dill or sweet, depending on my mood)
- 8 slices ham (oblong lunchmeat type)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the cream cheese and dressing.
- Add the olives and relish and stir well.
- Spread approximately 2 tablespoons on the ham slice and roll tightly as you would a jelly roll.
- Secure each roll with 4 toothpicks and chill for 3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and slice each ham slice into 4 sections leaving a toothpick in each section.
- Serve cold.