Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great little kid-sized breakfast rolls give them somthing different on their breakfast plate. You can garnish them to look like faces, balls, etc for some extra fun.
- In a skillet, brown sausage until thoroughly cooked. Drain and pat with paper towel to rid excess grease.
- Remove crescent roll dough from package and spread each piece on wax paper.
- Place spoonful each of sausage and cheese into the center of each piece of dough.
- Roll dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions.
- Optonal: For an extra touch, decorate the cooked breakfast balls with faces, using small pieces of vegetables or fruit. You can even add a bacon bow tie to the faces you create by folding and twisting two bacon pieces together in the shape of a bow, then cook in the microwave until crisp. Or.come up with your own variation on how to decorate these fun breakfast balls!
It doesn't get much easier then this! All of our family loved these, and fought over the last few. I was so glad I'd doubled the recipe! Thanks jonesies!