Recipe by jonesies
Great little kid-sized breakfast rolls give them somthing different on their breakfast plate. You can garnish them to look like faces, balls, etc for some extra fun.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown sausage until thoroughly cooked. Drain and pat with paper towel to rid excess grease.
- Remove crescent roll dough from package and spread each piece on wax paper.
- Place spoonful each of sausage and cheese into the center of each piece of dough.
- Roll dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions.
- Optonal: For an extra touch, decorate the cooked breakfast balls with faces, using small pieces of vegetables or fruit. You can even add a bacon bow tie to the faces you create by folding and twisting two bacon pieces together in the shape of a bow, then cook in the microwave until crisp. Or.come up with your own variation on how to decorate these fun breakfast balls!